Dinkies are tolerant and don't do drama. Have fun.
All Dinkies are also available inworld: Tiny Inc.
After your purchase, rezz the box and copy the content to your inventory.
Find the folder and choose: "Replace current outfit":
It is important that you replace your outfit first. So it is clear that no old (human) stuff is worn anymore.
A 1.9 BoM & Bento Dinkie Cat "consists" of
the basic elements (must be worn):
- The Body (here called: Dinkie cat body v1.9 revX - the dinkie mesh)
- The Dinkie Shape (here called: dinkie cat v1.9 shape)
- The Fur / skin (here called: bengal fur BoM skin)
- The Eyes (here called: bengal eyes BoM)
- The Hair (dinkies hair - this hair is like the bold hairbase for human avatars -> you will not see it)
and the optional elements:
- The Whiskers (Dinkies Whiskers - optional, but no whiskers -> no cat)
- A BoM layer for the mouth (kitty BoM mouth - which textures the inside of your mouth)
- The AO (Dinkies AO v1.9 - a basic AO - you can instead also use the most "human" AOs)
- The Tail (dinkies bengal bento tail - this is only a basic tail and it is not BoM ready)
The supertail can be animated and is Bento & BoM.
Most of the current 3rd party skins and the Bento Dinkie Animator HUD will only work with the supertail.
If you choose to use the super tail you can replace the dinkies bengal bento tail with it.
Don't wear both :-)
So the journey continues
How about a cool jeans? a romantic dress? some jewelery?
new skin? other eyes? blush? freckles? lashes? hair? SHOESSS....
A new world is waiting!